About Kare Plus:
Our mission is to deliver superior homecare, nursing and healthcare services to every community in Ireland.
We are passionate about the quality of care we provide, and our ethos is echoed by our staff. Our extremely rigorous recruitment and selection process guarantees that we only employ the very best staff.
- To assist our clients with personal care such as; bathing, showering, toileting and continence management.
- Light house work such as; making beds, sweeping and mopping floors, ensuring commodes are emptied and cleaned.
- To prepare meals and assist with feeding and hydration.
- Recording and reporting of Accidents / Incidents to the Care Manager in line with company policies & procedures.
- Prompting of medication and reporting medication errors to the Care Manager in line with company policies & procedures.
- To promote independence to the fullest, allowing for client choice and providing client centred care to the fullest.
- To assist colleagues with covering sick leave and annual leave where possible
- To work as part of a community team and to respect your colleagues and clients at all times.
- To promote safe working practices in line with company policies and procedures.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Paid Garda Vetting
- Fun, Friendly and Supportive Office Team
- Minimum QQI Level 5 Healthcare Support