The role of the Field Care Supervisor is to supervise the assessment & delivery of quality-based Care functions within Kare Plus and support in the day to day activities within the Home Care teams as the needs of the business dictates, whilst ensuring that the reputation of the business is that of a company who provides a safe and effective service which enhances the lives of our customers.
- The Field Care Supervisor reports to the Care Manager
(Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such duties as may reasonably be required).
- To provide leadership to the Care functions of Kare Plus.
- To provide Care in accordance with current best practices, according to policy and procedures, agreed standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations under the direction of the Manager, and within the financial plans agreed from time-to-time.
- To supervise the Care services within Kare Plus in accordance with agreed standards.
- Support with the on-call out of hours service on a rotational basis as agreed with manager.
- Be responsible for the reviewing of care and support plans ensuring that information is timely and communicated to all relevant people.
- Support the monitoring of Care workers training compliance and the reporting of requirements in relation to this.
- Evaluate care plans, reviewing where required by the needs of the business
- Evaluate standards of care competence across the workforce highlighting areas which require development.
- Cooperate with the implementation, evaluation, orientation and induction of all new employees.
- Assist individual staff members to develop in their roles and levels of compliance with agreed standards.
- Support the implementation of the company policies and procedures.
- Assist in the development and support of staff through spot checking as required along with feedback and planning of resultant actions where required.
Qualification in Health and/or Social Care is essential.
Full driving licence and access to a car is essential due to the nature of this work.
Experience of supervising within the home care profession is desirable.